Monday, 11 May 2015

Mom's the word

                                                 "Cause you are the reason I exist"

From the day I took my first breath, you have been my expert, for you gave me the gift of life. Whatever that I am today and all that I have achieved today, I owe it all to you, Maa.

You held my hand and taught me how to write. You made me understand the power of words. I still remember all the times, I couldn't solve a problem, you would simplify it for me and made me understand everything. You are my rock mum and my first expert.

You helped me with all the mathematical sums that I couldn't solve. You were my first teacher. And the best one till date. 

Now when I look back, I fondly remember all the times you gave me valuable advice. You were the one who taught me how to ride a cycle and would always run and pick me up when I fell from it. You were my first expert who nurtured all the abilities in me.

You were the first expert who taught me how to use the paint brush. You made me see the beautiful world of painting and encouraged me to let my imagination run free. You see, mum, I paint cause of you and I have never been happier.

You were the one who taught me the value of meaningful relationships. Everytime I had a quarrel with a friend or an acquaintance, you told me to eliminate the negative people from my life. You have always been an expert in recognizing a good human being and always protected me from those who tried to harm me.

I remember very clearly that when I was of about five years old, I tried to make juice but instead ended up creating a mess, the expert in you taught me how to make a delicious glass of juice. And you didn't even scold me for creating that mess. Instead you appreciated the gesture and in turn taught me how to appreciate the small things in life.

As I grew up, you always stood by me. You always patiently listened to me whenever I needed to rant about something and cried about not getting enough marks. And then you would come up with a solution.

Mum, you were always the first person in my life to teach me things. You always had a solution for problems, irrespective of how big or trivial they were. You encouraged me to do what I love and stand by what I believe in. You were the first expert of my life. You were my first teacher. I succeeded because you believed in me and gave me your expert advice. And all that I am and I know today, I owe it all to you, Maa.

Know more another expert at http://godrejexpert.com/single_used_pack.php  


No comments:

Post a Comment