Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Watercolour swatch



Watercolour is my favourite medium to paint with. They render this softness to the paintings which I absolutely love. What's also amazing about watercolours, is that you can mix different colours and discover a totally different colour. The curious artist in me mixed alizarin crimson with payne's gray and discovered this soft yet dark crimson hue and obviously love it. I'll keep experimenting like this and maybe post about it here. Have a good day, folks!

4 comments:

  1. I love water colours too... they are so much fun and remind me of my childhood days :) thanks for sharing Pallabi :)
    Cheers, Archana - www.drishti.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watercolours are my absolute favourite. Love working with them :)

      Delete
  2. Back to childhood memories. Working with them was fun :)

    http://zigzacmania.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I believe watercolours are one of the best mediums to work with :)

      Delete